kadi fit

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.KADIFIT.COM/BLOG
I promise it's worth a look!



Friday, July 24, 2009

{Stop and Dream.}

I have been furiously gathering my life together in the hopes of making it simple... but for a minute I am going to do as we all should do and focus on my dreams...


I read recently that people who write down their goals are nine times more successful. So here goes... I want to share a vision I have with everyone. It's a a hopelessly-enormous, gigantic, glorious dream, but it's real. And I hope, ever fervishly, that it will be mine, one day.


You all probably know that I'm starting a business teaching fitness classes and (soon) personal training. I want to share my passions for dance, fitness, and life with the world. But here's the problem, training and teaching classes has limits. I loathe limits. But here they are:


1. I can only physically teach/train so many people a week. And possibly one day the demand will exceed the possiblity, (which would be a good problem, but still a problem).

2. Not all people live in the Greater Charlotte Area. Sometimes it may feel like they do. But they don't.

3. Many people may not have access, or the means, to ANY training or exercise classes, period.


Solution to number 1 and 2... Technology. It is such a wonderful thing. Videos, websites, podcasts... all can solve the issues of time and distance. However, that can end up being GREATLY expensive to do it right (hence the "enormous dream" comment). But, I have gotten a little start on the website. It will be up soon!


Solution to number 3... Never turn anyone away, ever. One core value I have always held is that all people should dance. No one should ever be told no. I want to share that joy with EVERYONE. And one day everyone will mean the world. (Again, gynormous dream). But I truly hope that one day I will be able to travel the world and share my passion for dance and life with all people, especially those in need. And hopefully I will make an impact on their lives, because I'm sure it would greatly impact mine.

No comments: