kadi fit

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.KADIFIT.COM/BLOG
I promise it's worth a look!



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Music For a Cause


Awight tweople I know Twitter is a twilly twilly ting dat doe many tweople mock, but I'm here to tell you it seriously has it's advantages...

Recently, as my brain has been churning for fun and fresh ideas, I have turned to Twitter in hopes that something would spark my interest. There are many ideas and interests I would love to do in the near future and I am hoping something will involve a greater cause. Let's take Tom's Shoes for example. It's genius. You buy a pair of cute little comfy shoes and he donates a pair to a child in need. If you haven't checked this out, you really should... http://www.tomsshoes.com/

But most of America already knows about him, so back to Twitter... I follow the great singer-song writer, Andy Davis and saw that he had a link to a new song. I followed it and was directed to "Brite Evolution." You pay $5 a month and can download about 4 albums worth of music from noteworthy artsists and a portion of the proceeds go to a cause. Not only did I sign up but I found a new favorite artist... Joy Williams. Check it. www.BriteEvolution.com

No comments: