kadi fit

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.KADIFIT.COM/BLOG
I promise it's worth a look!



Thursday, August 20, 2009

FITNESS FASHION CONTEST!!

I am looking for serious fitness fashion... Enter for a chance to be featured on my blog, upcoming new website, and my 8 Week Kadifit Challenge FREE! Here's how to register:

Find a fitness outfit with great style and personality and either:

1. Email me a pic katie@kadifit.com . Include: your name, location, and where you got each of the pieces in your outfit.

OR

2. Come to one of my classes dressed in it and tell me you want to enter.

The finalists will be featured on my blog, then YOU vote on the winner!

Helpful Hints: Show your personality and individuality. Stand out with bold statements: a vintage shirt, hot accessory... something you love, but don't go overboard. Pair it with something simple and show me your style!

DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2009

No comments: